[mythtv-users] Can't play ISO's

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Fri Apr 30 20:07:52 UTC 2010

I just did a fresh .23 install (MythDora actually) and suddenly I can't play my ISO's anymore.  I can see my movies in the video browser, but when I click play the screen goes dark briefly, and then back to the browser.

The output from the console are below.  I can't figure why playing an ISO is causing myth to look at /dev/dvd !  Is this a setting hidden somewhere?

Thanks,
MD

2010-04-30 15:52:02.524 TV: Attempting to change from None to WatchingDVD
libdvdnav: Using dvdnav version svnR1169
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.10 for DVD access
libdvdread: Can't stat /dev/dvd
No such file or directory
libdvdnav: vm: failed to open/read the DVD
2010-04-30 15:52:02.525 Failed to open DVD device at /dev/dvd