[mythtv-users] Real time commflagging of 1080i material from hdpvr

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Apr 29 03:59:42 UTC 2010

* On Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 01:38:13PM -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> (ie, 2073600 pixels vs 76800).  For instance, the blank frame detection
> short-circuits when it finds non-blank data.  The scene change code

Bad form, but I'm replying to myself on this.  I realized last night
that I misspoke here.  The commercial flagger used to short-circuit on
"black" frame detection, but when this was changed to "blank" frame
detection, the short circuit went away it appears.  I think that it
could be modified to short circuit as well, but don't (still) have
all the code in my head right now so I can't remember if there are any
parts of the code that depend on the data collected during the blank
frame detection.

--
Chris