[mythtv-users] can't upgrade db

Tony Bones aabonesml at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 06:28:28 UTC 2010

yea so i think i got it now.  I think i updated the my.cnf before i should
have.  i reverted and now mythtv-setup completes the upgrade, but my my.cnf
has all character-set lines = latin1.  just wasn't sure if they were suppose
to be removed or not.  I thought the sed script was commenting them out.

anyway, all good ... for now

thanks for your help