[mythtv-users] 0.23 release

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:28:05 UTC 2010

I was wondering when the trigger will be pulled to say 0.23 is
"released" and work can continue on 0.23-fixes, 0.24, Trunk, etc.  I
noticed Trac says 10 bugs are still open on the 0.23 Milestone.  Will
all 10 of then be closed before 0.23 is officially released?  I've
seen lots of folks state that 0.23-fixes is fairly stable and even
developers are recommending people move to it vs. 0.22.  If that's the
case, why not release the GA tarball?

I am just wondering how the new development cycle is working since RC1
-> RC2 was a week apart, but it's been almost 1 month since RC2 was
released.

Thanks for the excellent open-source software.

/Brian/