[mythtv-users] Help me choose a Redhat based OS for MythBackend

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 17:02:55 UTC 2010

On 24 April 2010 01:58, Mike Andy <beatbreaker82 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> As per subject title, Help me choose a Redhat based OS for MythBackend.

If it were me, and I was using well supported hardware, I'd seriously
think about waiting for the RHEL6 clones to be released, install one
of them, and then stop worrying. atrpms.net has supported MythTV on
CentOS for years, and would make for an easy installation route. Plus
you get to learn on a RHEL-based system which or may not be useful to
you career-wise.

Nick

--
Nick Morrott