[mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

Clay nt4usb at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 17:02:52 UTC 2010

--- On Tue, 4/20/10, jedi <jedi at mishnet.org> wrote:
> > > I really don't understand all on the anti-LiveTV
> > > sentiment.  There are some
> > > really valid use cases that include LiveTV....
> >
> > I really can't think of any valid use case for watching live TV.

     How about Tornado season?

[deletia]

     Sometimes, information is temporal. Sometimes this sort of information
even shows up on Television.

I've never lived in tornado country so I don't know what the alert process is.
My aunt, who does live in tornado alley, says she grabs a portable radio, cell phone, and a jug of wine, and climbs into the bathtub.