[mythtv-users] HDHR suddenly not recording

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 01:44:35 UTC 2010

> Do you have Comcast cable, and if so is your area in the middle of the
> "Digital Switchover"?  The same exact thing happened to me about a
> month ago, and I found that the problem was Comcast had moved some
> channels around.

Comcast just moved a bunch of channels here.  I don't watch a ton of TV, but
I tried last night and got a ton of missing recordings.  I fired up the QAM
tuner built into the TV and saw a lot of black channels.

I am running a very old version of Myth that I haven't touched for a long
time.  I'm unable to get myth to tune any channels now because a scan using
hdhomerun_config doesn't show any useful info, so I'm unable to find the
right serviceids for the channels table.  Grr..
-Jason