[mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Apr 20 14:38:48 UTC 2010

James Stembridge wrote:
> On 20 April 2010 14:36, Paul Gardiner <lists at glidos.net> wrote:
>> Ditto. I don't get the whole "I don't use it, therefore it can't
>> be needed" mentality.
>
> Perhaps it would be more easily understood if you interpreted it as "I
> don't use, therefore I won't spend my precious spare time developing
> it and will recommend other people to do as I do".

Yes that makes sense and is completely reasonable. So say that! - not
"Live TV is not needed". Or maybe just say nothing at all, because I
doubt if there's really anyone interested in the fact you can't be
bothered to fix it (even though, as I say, it is completely
reasonable that you should not).

Advice on how to avoid the need to use Live TV: yes that's useful,
but statements that it has no use where clearly there are scenarios
where it has helps no one, I think.

Paul.