[mythtv-users] Thank you

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:11:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 8:52 AM, MacNean Tyrrell <dardack at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Graham Mitchell <gmitch at woodlea.com>wrote:

Wow, yea see alot of discussion about the AppleTV and xbmc with this.  So
MythTV is also working on incorporating drivers into it's software for this.
 Cause I really dont' like XBMC (just tried it again, again still don't like
it).  Would be great to actually play my ripped movies on the AppleTV also.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell