[mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Tue Apr 20 10:37:11 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "mugginz" <feed.mugginz at internode.on.net>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:15:06 pm Tortise wrote:
> mugginz (fwiw I think your name is really unfortunate here... or is it a
> comment on the NZ (Auckland) weather...in which case it ascends like a
> phoenix?)
(OT)Does it have a specific meaning to NZ that I'm not aware of?

BIG TIME OT....

Consider "Muggy in NZ"

Auckland is known for being warm and extremely humid.

It seems to me there are many (healthy?) rivalries existing for many parts of the World.  (US vs Canada, Germay vs Austria, England
vs....well quite a few come to mind there....)

NZer's love thrashing Ozzies...and Ozzies find it happens far too much for their liking....but there you are....

And Aucklanders similarly bear the brunt of much "affection".

So for all I know you might have been a Wellingtonian expressing a view on Aucklanders via your name....