[mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Tue Apr 20 09:24:28 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raymond Wagner" <raymond at wagnerrp.com>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

>Solution C - Add each tuner with one virtual tuner.  Then go back and
add in additional virtual tuners, ensuring the three physical tuners are
the first three that will be selected.

I presume this method also works as it comes from highly regarded sources?

I've not tested it myself yet as there has not (so far) been the need for me however it is likely to arise,

Would it be worth suggesting someone write a script or routine that automates doing that manual process which is quite newb
unfriendly?

(visitors, especially the elderly with very non agile mind sets remind me as another reason for livetv)