[mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Mon Apr 19 22:47:09 UTC 2010

> I'm busy for the next few days but will be looking over the source after that
> to get a handle on what's going on and what can be done to correct this.

I'm curious: am I the only person around here who's using an antenna
splitter with enough outputs that I can use the TVs own tuners for
watching LiveTV?

Obviously this doesn't apply to those who are using HDPVR's and the
like to capture from cable boxes, but for OTA DTV it's a pretty
obvious solution, provided you have a sufficiently strong signal.

- Chris