[mythtv-users] Housekeeping process no longer running?

Kenneth Emerson kenneth.emerson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 22:48:37 UTC 2010

I noticed that my mythtv data drive was filling up, but didn't worry too
much about it since myth will delete autoexpire programs automagically to
keep enough disk space available for new recordings; except that didn't
happen.  I then realized that I am no longer seeing the messages in the log
file about checking for available space (don't remember the exact words).

Does anyone have a clue as to why my system no longer checks for a full disk
system?  I am running trunk, fairly recent svn update.

-- Ken E.