[mythtv-users] USB IR Blaster: close but no cigar

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sat Apr 17 20:44:30 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-16 at 22:25 -0400, Jarod Wilson wrote:

> I'd be curious to see if it behaves differently with a different
> machine (or more specifically, a different usb controller).

In this case I will have to try a different machine. While there are two
USB buses, they appear to be the same hardware:

[mythtv at confusion ~]$ lspci | grep USB
00:02.0 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation MCP61 USB Controller (rev a3)
00:02.1 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation MCP61 USB Controller (rev a3)

So it is highly unlikely that a different port on this machine will
behave any differently.

--Greg