[mythtv-users] DVB-S2 and DVB-T on same PCIe

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Fri Apr 16 11:48:05 UTC 2010

Josu Lazkano wrote:
> Hello everybody!
>
> I want to configure a HTPC with MythTV. I want to add DVB-T and DVB-S2
> cards.
>
> Do you know if exists thoose two on the same PCIe?
>
> I am thinkin on TeVii S470 DVB-S2 PCIe:
> http://www.tevii.com/Products_S470_1.asp
>
> But it will be great to have a DVB-T interface too.

Because this is an international mailing list - although with a preponderance of
US users - it would help us to help you if you supplied a few more details.

Country would be a big help. Different transmission standards exist in different
countries, and therefore the availability of tuner cards differs.

There may also be differences depending on what Operating System you plan to
use, and what version of Mythtv you have chosen.

--

Mike Perkins