[mythtv-users] DVB subtitles and delay

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Thu Apr 15 09:58:28 UTC 2010

2010/4/15 Jeppe Nejsum Madsen <jeppe at ingolfs.dk>:
> It's even worse on the new channels, subtitles are not even recognized.
>
> I created this http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8348, but it got closed
> since this particular issue is supposedly fixed in 0.23 (would be great
> if someone could confirm with the clip linked to in the title)

I can confirm that the DR K clip from the ticket works fine in 0.23 -
I can enable the subtitles with T and the subtitles are perfectly in
sync.

I just tested my own DVB-T channels and DR1+DR2 still have subtitles
integrated in the picture, while TV2 and all DR channels have DVB-T
subtitles enabled. None of the DR channels broadcasts any shows with
subtitles right now, but since they're all on the same MUX, they'll
most likely all be in sync like the DR K clip from ticket #8348.

To my knowledge, at least the two following channels are affected by
the issue in ticket #6753:
- TV2
- Canal+

Best Regards