[mythtv-users] Dual display of Mythfrontend (different resolutions)?

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:26:26 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Thomas Pontoppidan
<Spam1 at pontoppidan.name> wrote:
> I have been lucky to get my hands on a 1024X768 projector that I would like
> to use occasionally for playing MythTV content (mostly recordings). My
> "usual" display is a full HD TV.

I have used a TV and a Projector for years.  They are both my
secondary monitors as my main desktop is on a control LCD.  The trick
I used was to set up the xorg config file to use the projector and if
it wasn't there it would default to the TV using its built in auto
settings.  My projector looked disconnected when off so this worked.
I would restart X to switch.

Allen