[mythtv-users] ubuntu 9.04 and 23-fixes and JYA's repo

David Asher asherml at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:03:03 UTC 2010


On Apr 14, 2010, at 7:53 AM, Christopher Kerr wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:49 PM, David Asher <asherml at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've been running mythbuntu 9.04 and avenard trunk repo.
>> I'd like to switch off to 23-fixes from trunk, but can't figure out what the
>> magic incantation is in the sources.list.d for avenard 23-fixes.
>> Is it supported for 9.04?
>> Thanks,
>> David.
> 
> For 0.23-fixes on 9.04, the magic incantation is something of the form
> "deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos jaunty release
> testing", which in practice probably just means deleting the word
> "trunk" off the end of your current entry.
> 

Oh.  I kept trying things like 23-fixes replacing trunk.  So there's no 22-fixes repo anymore?



More information about the mythtv-users mailing list