[mythtv-users] Does language en_gb exist (even though I can select it)

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 00:04:28 UTC 2010

On 14 April 2010 00:30, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 04/13/2010 06:42 PM, Nick Morrott wrote:
>>
>> Grrr. An existing Qt3 installation would also do it... by default
>> lupdate was being run from Qt3 instead of Qt4 - specifying the full
>> path of the lupdate binary sorted it out:
>>
>> Updating 'mythfrontend_en_gb.ts'...
>>     Found 3975 source text(s) (404 new and 3571 already existing)
>>     Kept 171 obsolete entries
>>     Number heuristic provided 18 translation(s)
>>     Same-text heuristic provided 6 translation(s)
>>

> I can't help with any of the translation-specific stuff, but note that it's
> the plugins that are completely missing translation files.  Same thing for
> en_us.

Yeah - I wanted to make sure things were working and fill in any last
gaps in the core translation first, and then generate the upto-date
files for the plugins. There are a few UK users here that have
volunteered, so I propose a UK translation team to tackle them in
parallel and try to get them completed quickly.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott