[mythtv-users] Question about Storage groups...

Steven Dennis nzdreamer55 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 22:17:39 UTC 2010

Thanks so much for the help.  Can you suggest the easiest way to get
the fixes?  Can I load Mythdora then "upgrade" before I try to install
mythtv?  Could I load fedora then try to install mythtv (I'm still
having trouble with this as I don't quite understand how to use SVN or
how to compile a program on linux, but maybe someone could point me to
some examples?)

Thanks and I cannot wait to get this up and running!

Steve