[mythtv-users] How to add a few channels in HDHR for Digital Cable (comcast)

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:18:46 UTC 2010

I finally was able to add the vct.sql file that was generated from
scte65scan for my Digital Cable Comcast through HDHR.
As mentioned in a previous email msg, I had to update the mplexid to
avoid collisions in the database. All went well except I don't have
channels 2-10. I don't know why, I checked the vct.sql file (primarily
my edits) and it looks fine.

So, I want to ask should I add a few channels that are missing
one-by-one in the channel editor (or where ever is the best place to
do it?) or is there a better way?
And, if so, how do you do that?  (I did check gossamer threads and
found nothing of this problem.)

thanks!

brad

--