[mythtv-users] warper program for userjobs

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Tue Apr 13 16:46:58 UTC 2010

On 4/13/2010 12:13, Tom Sparks wrote:
> what I would like is to be able to take the text from programs like ffmpeg
> and include it's output into the jobqueue table
>
> for example ffmpeg:
> frame 726 fps 21 q=31.0 size 1888kB time 29.04 bitrate 532.6kbits/s

If you are running 0.23, the python bindings have a class for managing
the jobqueue table
(http://mythtv.org/wiki/Python_bindings/Data_Objects#Job).  You can see
an example of how to use this in mythvidexport
(http://mythtv.org/wiki/Mythvidexport.py).  You will want to update the
status and comment fields.  Note that in 0.23, if you set the status to
complete (304) at completion of the task, the jobqueue will expect that
you have written your own comment, and will not overwrite it with its own.