[mythtv-users] Sudden issue with comm flagging

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 02:07:09 UTC 2010

All of a sudden I've been having problems with comm flagging taking
way too long like 24 hours to complete on a 1 hour show OTA HD. I did
a top while it was running and mythcommflag is only using 2-3% of the
CPU. This is probably why it's taking forever. It seems like what
triggers the slow down is when comm flagging is being run while
another show is being recorded and once the other show is recorded
mythcommflag never gets allotted more CPU. I'm compiling trunk on
Mythbuntu 9.04. Last compiled on March 22nd.