[mythtv-users] HD-PVR Audio Sync Issues After Channel Change

John Boyle general_veers_01 at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 12 21:40:24 UTC 2010

My HD-PVR pretty much works wonderfully until I change the channel, at which point the audio goes way out of sync. I'm running latest svn and have tried various versions of the firmware to no avail.

I'm changing channel via firewire on an SA3250 using sa4250_ch - I couldn't get the 3250 to work properly. There's no significant errors on front or backend, so I'm not entirely sure where to look.

Could it be an issue with the channel change script (I don't see how) or is there something else that could be the culprit.

Thanks!