[mythtv-users] catching real time during FF hangs mythfrontend
Alan Young
ayoung at teleport.com
Mon Apr 12 19:47:23 UTC 2010
On 04/11/2010 07:13 AM, Greg Woods wrote:
> Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else; I'm nowhere near
> being ready to file a ticket on this (more testing and info gathering
> would be required for that).
>
> What I see is, if I am watching a recording that is in progress, and I
> hit the end of the recording while fast forwarding, mythfrontend will
> hang. Once it hangs, it will not respond to the remote or to the
> keyboard. Only logging in to another terminal and doing "killall
> mythfrontend", then restarting mythfrontend, will get it back.
> Mythbackend keeps right on chugging and I can go back to watching the
> recording again.
>
> I don't think this is 100% repeatable, but it has happened several
> times, including once last night after I just finished updating to the
> latest rrunk.
>
> Anyone else seen this?
I've seen often it since I moved to 0.22. I've been running 0.22+fixes at svn
23165 for a while now. I did not see it with 0.21 + unofficial HDPVR support.
Alan
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list