[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 0.23 Upgrade - Thanks to the devs

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Mon Apr 12 09:04:49 UTC 2010

Last week I upgraded by MBE, running Karmic, 2 dedicated backends and
about four other computers which sometimes get used as frontends. The
upgrade was from Mythbuntu 0,22 fixes to 0.23 using the auto builds.

Apart from my small problem with mythcommflag returning an error it all
went smoothly. No recordings were missed and WAF was unaffected by the
change. So a big thanks to everyone for making it all go so well.

Ian.