[mythtv-users] New MythTV Web/Internet Video Plugin

Robert May robtmay at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 16:01:48 UTC 2010

Hi as I work on a Mythtv theme for the upcoming 0.23 release there are
a couple things I'd like to do but I'm not sure if it possible.  First
I'd like to theme the channel icons, it would be nice if mythnetvision
looked in the theme folder for the icons before it goes to the default
ones.  I did see the request for someone to create new icons, I might
be interested in helping with this, but it seems like the icons should
be theme-able too.  This way if a themer can maintain a certain look
or style if the default ones don't match.

The second thing is that it would be nice to show the search result
'position' in the video search window.  So, if you have the fifth
search result highlighted it would say something like '5 of 123'.
Kind of like the way you can show the page number for the search
results.

Are either than these things already possible and I've just missed it
in the docs?

Thanks,
Rob May