[mythtv-users] Biggest Mythtv setup

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sun Apr 11 02:23:28 UTC 2010

George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> says:
> I'm surprised Yeechang hasn't jumped onto this thread.

I hadn't, because most people on -users have seen my .signature. My
setup hasn't materially changed since late 2006, other than the 2007
swap of one HD-5000 OTA card for a HDHomeRun and the test deployment
this week of a HD-PVR (which takes the place of one of the FireWire
tuners, so the total number of inputs doesn't change).

There was a time frame of about a year, starting in late 2006, where I
almost certainly had the world's largest MythTV setup on a raw-storage
basis. My setup hasn't been the champion in some time, though,
compared to people like tjscientist/James Purl's.

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array