[mythtv-users] [Mostly OT] Comcast/net neutrality ruling - NY Times Online

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Apr 10 15:40:55 UTC 2010

On Saturday 10 April 2010 09:25:41 am Simon Hobson wrote:
> Greg Woods wrote:
> >Therefore, the people who think that the free market *can* control
> >Comcast are not "free marketeers", they are idiots.
>
> I'm with you almost 100% on the whole post.

I agree, but the real problem is the vast number of "free market" advocates
who want all their profits to be "free", but go running to the government as
soon as the "free market" starts to impact their earnings.

Private profit, public loss, they want the best of both worlds, with no risk to
themselves.