[mythtv-users] More problems with Mirobridge

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 22:07:42 UTC 2010

----- "Doug Vaughan" <r.d.vaughan at rogers.com> wrote:

> Nasa,
>     I subscribe to Geekbrief for over two years and have seen a couple
>
> of audio issues with their videos but never seen either Miro or
> Mirobridge have a issue while downloading their videos. I read the
> articles you referenced and one of them mention that the method the
> person was using to download the video was bittorrent. I will assume
> that you are not using the bittorrent method as Mirobridge will not
> connect a torrent download with MythTV as stated in the wiki.
>
>     Every once in a while I have notice Miro starts downloading a
> channel's videos as if they are all new. Basically you get a channel
> flood. To stop this behavior I do the following steps, which may be
> applicable to your issue:
> 1) Start Miro and remove the offending channel (Geekbrief in your
> case)
> 2) Close Miro
> 3) Run Mirobridge from the command line. This allows MiroBridge to
> clean
Doug,

At this step I again get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/mirobridge.py", line 2677, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/local/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/mirobridge.py", line 2370, in main
    videostodelete = getOldrecordedOrphans()
  File "/usr/local/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/mirobridge.py", line 1218, in getOldrecordedOrphans
    if data[u'title'].lower() in channel_icon_override:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'

--Yeah, I've seen this one a million times...  Any idea what it means and/or how to fix?

Nasa