[mythtv-users] Best Supported Cards

Barry Fawthrop barry at isscp.com
Fri Apr 9 14:19:26 UTC 2010

Good Point my bad

I was looking for capture
I am currently thinking of upgrading my Video Display card to a 9400GT
1GB Ram Dual Monitor display VGA or DVI

Is there a single card, both capture and Dual Display?

It is on a Ubuntu 9.10 version for NTSC
I have digital cable (or so the provider says) I have their HDTV box
and their channels. I have tried connecting direct into cable and
now via the HDTV cable box, using the WinTV HVR-1800  and No
success.
First the audio did not work, MythTV had off color picture and tvtime
had a perfect picture
now (I loaded the cs23885-audio tree) I can't get a picture at all
did had sound direct into cable, nothing via the HDTV cable box :(

Thanks again

Barry

--

Barry Fawthrop  BSc , CISSP , GCIH , CISA
Risk Strategist

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
this
strictly
notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.
Thank you.