[mythtv-users] Sound issue for one recording in 0.22 (not 0.23)

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 03:48:19 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 11:29 PM, MarcT <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

The sound outage was complete throughout the whole episode, and I'm in a
large market (Philadelphia), which makes me think it unlikely to be an issue
with the broadcaster not sending any sound.  Surely it would have been
corrected at some point after people started phoning the station.  But
perhaps they broadcast the sound in a different format than usual?  Is there
a way to verify whether there is any sound stored with the recording?

-Jerry