[mythtv-users] What to replace the AppleTV - but with?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 02:28:59 UTC 2010

http://zotac.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=100033&lan
> g=en

Do you have pricing and availability on these?
Are referring to the ZBOX? Are these all not available (seems like the
same machine with different features)?

--
Brad Fuller
+1 (408) 335-0112

According to engadget $239 for the barebones edition, which will require you
to add your own hard drive, memory and OS.
As for the rest of the ZBoxes I don't know is that the ZBOX HD-ID11 was
announced at CeBIT. From what I am finding, all the ZBoxes were introduced
at CeBIT.
This is the press release for the HD-ID11, this is the only one that will
have the ION2 from what I can see.
http://zotac.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=489:next-gener
ation-zotac-zbox-redefines-mini-pcs&catid=1&Itemid=268

MarcT