[mythtv-users] looking for a fake file system

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:19:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Richard Morton
<richard.e.morton at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The google gmail app lets you manipulate the emails properly.  It is
>> in the market...
>
> not here; not for my terroritory (UK) and phone (G1 and Milestone).
>
> The Gmail app is installed by default and there is not a google gmail
> app in the market; unless it isn't called "google gmail". Who is the
> publisher what is the app name again?

Hmmm, I spoke too soon.  I assumed since it gets it's updates from the
market, that it is available there.  It is indeed not!

I prefer the ajax interface anyhow.  The "always on the screen"
hovering delete button makes it the best interface to read mailing
lists.  I wish they would implement that in the regular gmail web
interface..