[mythtv-users] looking for a fake file system

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:38:36 UTC 2010

>> Can't, email app doesn't permit it.
>
> Is is actually IMPOSSIBLE to write enter your response at the bottom?
> Or is it just somewhat inconvenient because you have to expend a
> little effort and reposition the cursor?
>
> If it is truly impossible to write your response correctly then I
> suggest you stop using your phone to write your replies to this
> mailing list.

I think I said; "doesn't permit it" I didn't say; it is "inconvenient".
It doesnt permit the removal of the reply either.

This is the only list I have seen that imposes such restrictions;
perhaps if more lists did this would be higher on Googles list of
things to do. Then again the device cannot run the latest version so
things may have changed.