[mythtv-users] DCT 6200 Firewire Afterusage

Scott pickle136 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 6 16:07:22 UTC 2010

Just wondering if anyone has run into this issue and ever came up with a
reasonable solution.
Ive noticed with my firewire connection to my DCT 6200 retains the last
set channel and continues to do whatever with that channel. The issue is
mainly with the HD channels as those cause the box to work more and that
generates heat. Heat that I dont need if the box isnt actually being
used. Right now ive been manually setting the box back to a SD channel.

Scott