[mythtv-users] Problem playing some 5.1 audio.

Martin martin.rene.mortensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 10:13:37 UTC 2010

I have a file - but its a 8.5g 720p movie. I am trying to figure out how to
cut it up - but finding a program that supports h264, he-aac seems to be
difficult.
I also tried finding other he-aac 5.1 test files - but I didnt google any.

Do you have suggestions on how to cut up a h264 file with ha-aac 5.1 audio ?
(ffmpeg sees it as ac3 - 0 channels)

2010/4/6 Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>

> Hi
>
> On 6 April 2010 07:53, Martin <martin.rene.mortensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am running trunk, revision 24006 and when I watch HD movies with 6chl
> > AAC/LATM sound, the channels are still mixed up.
> > When I try the above mentioned AAC surround test mkv file - there are no
> > problems.
> > I use spdif.
>
> I haven't looked at AAC/LATM ; only AAC in libfaad.c
>
> If you have some samples I can try, please post them somewhere so I
> have something I can test

"There is no Planet B."
Mvh. / Brgds.
Martin René Mortensen