[mythtv-users] Command-line window dimensions?

E. Westbrook mythtv-users at westbrook.com
Mon Apr 5 23:20:49 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>wrote:

> If you are running in a Xinerama-like configuration (using any of the
> Xinerama-like API's), MythTV will display the settings:

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, as I mentioned, this card's dual
monitor feature is not Xinerama nor a Xinerama-like API.

In any case, I just went to the source (as I probably should have to begin
with), and lo and behold I found and fixed it for my situation.  Can share
details if anyone is interested.

Thanks again for all your help everyone,
EW