[mythtv-users] Can't upgrade from 1215 to current 0.22

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 21:04:01 UTC 2010

I've gone thru numerous threads trying to find out why I can't upgrade
(many by Mr. Dean!). I've tried Mike's blank 1214 sql file and his
instructions but nothing works.

I don't see any errors, but I also don't see any data in the dB

So, I'm wondering if since I have a sql dump of 1215, and not 1214, is
there a different procedure to upgrade? If I load the the 1215
database file into mysql and start mythtv-setup, it never updates the
dB.

Any pointers much appreciated. I guess the first question is there a
different procedure to upgrate the 1215-format dB?

--
Brad Fuller
+1 (408) 335-0112