[mythtv-users] Mythmusic save playlist

Jack McGee jack at greendesk.net
Sun Apr 4 17:32:04 UTC 2010

I am running JYA repository  trunk on ubuntu 9.04. combined FE/BE.

Just noticed this. I cannot save a playlist.

I have a active play queue.
If I go into Mythmusic, Select Music, Active Play Queue, hit menu,
I get select CD Writer dialog.  If hit escape, or select Cancel,
I get what I assume is the menu I should have gotten, but I cannot
navigate it, only Copy to New Playlist and Clear Active Queue and Clear
CD-RW menu selection are active.  But I cannot select any of them.  Save
Back to Playlist Tree and Create MP3 Playlist are greyed out.