[mythtv-users] Hauppauge PVR 350 and LIRC setting up SOLVED! Well not yet... SOLVED!

Marc Chamberlin marc at marcchamberlin.com
Sat Apr 3 03:22:21 UTC 2010


On 4/2/2010 7:32 PM, Scott wrote:
> On 04/02/2010 10:19 PM, Marc Chamberlin wrote:
>    
>> Well I thought I was out of the woods when IRW started reporting
>> responses to my remote... But unfortunately mythTV nor  ircat sees
>> anything yet...  So I will attach the lircrc and lircd.conf and see if
>> other eyes find anything wrong.. Appreciate any help once again!
>>
>>     Marc..
>>
>>      
> You have ' ' around all the name, i bet you add them to lircrc or remove
> them from the lird.conf is will work
> _______________________________________________
>
>    

Thank you Scott! You the man! That was it... That is the trouble with 
using supplied examples, one kinda figures the original author knew what 
he/she was doing and coming along being I don't question format 
issues...  Always a good thing to have more experienced eyes to get one 
out of that sort of pickle...  Much much appreciate all your time and 
help! Onwards to the next hurdle now...

    Marc..




-- 
Marc Chamberlin
  www.marcchamberlin.com

  A man said unto the universe - "Sir I Exist!"
  "However" replied the universe
  "I do not see where that creates in me a sense of
  an obligation" S Crane.


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 6464 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
URL: <http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20100402/6b65725e/attachment.bin>


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list