[mythtv-users] Anyone in UK - Don't forget to do your DVB-T retune today.

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:30:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

Although delayed, I got knocked off my motorbike tonight, I rescanned and
got misnamed and duplicate channels.

After deleting all channels, exiting mythsetup, running mythfilldatabase,
reopening mythsetup and scanning for channels all was good and now we seem
to have a good system with the standard channel order.

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton
07899750400