[mythtv-users] Verizon FIOS QIP7100 lircd.conf

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Sep 30 21:23:18 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 30 September 2009 16:52:34 Sebastien Astie wrote:
> Do any of you guys have a lircd.conf for Motorola QIP7100 from fios ?
>
> I tried all the motorola remotes on lirc.org but none seem to do the trick
> when i use irsend.
>
> if any of you guys can point me to a valid config, I would be very
> appreciative.

The DRC800 config or QIP6200 config should work just fine:

http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/motorola/DRC800
http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/motorola/QIP6200-2

The Motorola codes are pretty standard among all their set top boxes
though, I believe, so if its not working, the problem might lay
elsewhere.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com