[mythtv-users] New theme (blue-abstract) for MythTV 0.22+ available

Robert Siebert trebor_s at web.de
Wed Sep 30 19:26:33 UTC 2009

Hello everybody!

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions! I have added some features you wished
for. I hope you'll like it!

- When there is no poster for the video available, the name will be displayed
(gallery and browser screen)
- Replaced genre with episode and season information (all mythvideo screens)
- Improved the "manage video" screen.
- Some other minor alignment fixes.

@jyavenard at gmail
I don't know. Its free for use. I have used only a freely downloaded wallpaper
from http://www.sxc.hu and modified it.

@gilbert.drew at gmail
- You can press INFO and then select "schedule details". There you can see the
entire description of the show.

@lindsay.mathieson at gmail
Please check if it works now, otherwise can you send me a screenshot to
illustrate the issue?

Best regards

Robert