[mythtv-users] New theme (blue-abstract) for MythTV 0.22+ available

Doug Haber doug at fawnanddoug.com
Tue Sep 29 01:49:47 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Robert Siebert <Trebor_S at web.de
> Hi all,
>
> I have created a new theme (Blue-abstract) for MythTV. Currently it
requires the MythTV development version 22022 or higher, due to new MythUI
naming consistency fixes.

> Screenshots and the theme itself is available at
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Blue_Abstract_Theme

Hi Robert,

I think the new theme is terrific!  Here are two suggestions:

1.       My wife and I thought the grey bars on the Watch Recordings screen
felt overbearing. Is it possible to remove them and just have the
transparent background?

2.       Is it possible to do Fan Art on the Watch Recordings screen?

Great Work!

 Doug