[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 9.10 based on 0.22?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:23:32 UTC 2009

> is anyone running an alpha version of mythbuntu 9.10 yet?  Has anyone found
> it to be reasonably stable?

I am giving it a once over on a test machine/tuner and so far it seems
to be running ok for my limited usage (only given it a quick look over
so far).  The only thing that is annoying is it taking several seconds
to display each menu screen.  I am hoping that it is just the default
Mythbuntu theme is too taxing and you need a high end processor to use
it not tried the other themes yet as I am unsure whether the bundled
ones are 0.22 compatible.