[mythtv-users] Again duplicates in recordings, I dont get it

George Mari george_mythusers at mari1938.org
Mon Sep 28 12:56:47 UTC 2009

 >> What kind of recording rule did you have in place for this program?
 > >
 > > And what type of duplicate matching?  And do the 2 shows have
 > > programids?  If so, what are they?
 > >

 >Like I've said, I generally pick the showing that I want, and use,
 >about 98% of the time, record this specific showing. Other than that
 >and some pre and post extra time, thats about it. Everything else is
 >left to its default settings.

OK, thanks for the database dump from the program table, although I
really can't make sense of that.

 From the MythTV main menu, can you please navigate to:

Manage Recordings-> Set Priorities

and locate the entry that should still be there for the program you
tried to record, and let us know what the recording rule type is?  You
can get this by pressing the select button on your remote once you have
the entry highlighted.

Also, from this screen, please let us know the duplicate matching type
you have for this entry, as Mike requested.