[mythtv-users] s-video to composite

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Sep 27 13:37:41 UTC 2009

Yan Seiner wrote:
> Doug Lytle wrote:
> Does it show boot messages or nothing?  If it fails on starting X,
> this might help:

I'd say that 55% of the time, the TV will just show the blue screen (No
signal), turning it on/off/on/off/on/off will in most cases eventually
work and you'll see a BIOS screen.  After that, it's a crap shot on if
the video is stable enough to read.  I deal with it, since I very seldom
reboot the machine.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: