[mythtv-users] s-video to composite

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Sep 27 12:24:27 UTC 2009

Yan Seiner wrote:

> The mobo is an Intel BOXD945GCLF2 Atom 330; pretty well documented
> board and the S-Video should work with no problems.  The latest
> xvideo-intel driver supports S-Video on that board.

I've got this board and the SVIDEO out is flaky.  If I ever reboot,
there are many times I'll have to turn the thing on/off/on/off before it
works (Updated BIOS didn't make any difference).  Also, I had to use the
Intel i810 X11 drivers.

But, I'd suggest that you only hook up the SVIDEO for testing and leave
the analog connects out of the mix for now.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: