[mythtv-users] Trunk stable, or use .21?

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 21:08:13 UTC 2009

> Is it most
> advisable to begin with .21, or is the in-progress .22/trunk stable
> enough to suggest using?  I am also wondering if there are items in .22
> needed for my setup that make it worth the less-than-stable risk.

Of course if you plan on using nvidia vdpau, it might be better to just use
the trunk.  The official 0.21-fixes doesn't support vdpau.

For that matter mythbuntu 9.10 alpha 6 is available that uses the trunk now
instead of the 0.21-fixes.

<OT> Why did they have to make grub2 so overly complicated and scripted
making it reliant on a specific install of linux...arghh</OT>